LegacyGT.com

Just got an email from SOA --- Anyone else get this?

SWP-LegacyGT

http://www.rdscypress.com/pzev/Subaru_logo.jpg

Subaru Vehicle Survey

Dear Subaru Customer,

We would like your assistance in assuring that we continue to make the best possible products for your needs.

In order to do so, we request that you spend 10 minutes or so to complete a brief survey of what you’d like to see in the next generation of Subaru products. Your opinion REALLY MATTERS to us, so please take this opportunity to ensure your views are “front and center” in our planning for future products. You can complete this survey on-line by clicking on the link below, or copying the link to your browser's address window.

http://www.rdscypress.com/cgi-bin/ciwweb.pl?hid_bypass=pzev,rdscarsub,rdsh0047

Thank you very much for your help – we truly appreciate your assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

Product Planning Department

Subaru of America, Inc.

LegacySTmotherfvckingI here we come! :lol:

^because carrying around 400lbs of batteries is sporty... :lol:

On that question, I don't think there was an option for non-hybrid. Unless I'm remembering it incorrectly, I thought it was stated, if it was a hybrid, would you want more power for same mpg or same power for less mpg.

Regarding the batteries, they need to get with the program and go with those super-capacitors. Those should be much lighter.

^because carrying around 400lbs of batteries is sporty... :lol:

Diesel engines are heavier than gasoline engines. That isnt very sporty. And chances are, half the folks on this forum already carry around the extra weight of golf clubs, computer bags and such. My point: Hybrids can also act as your caddy on the golf course.

So they asked if you want a hybrid. Did they ask if you would want a diesel?

I observed on campus today that this year there are so many more hybrid vehicles. And believe it or not, the Prius isn't the most common. Its the Camry, followed by the new Escape.

Now I would consider an Impreza diesel (though its not looking good) but if I stay in central PA I would never buy one. The diesel fueling stations are few and far between. Apparently people don't drive big trucks here. There is a hydrogen fueling station near my apartment. BMW 7 series FTW.

I also got the survey, and completed. I was about half way through the car configuration, though, before I noticed that I could do a "none of these cars". That probably gave them a bunch of outliers that resulted in them throwing out my survey (if a post-graduate educated person who isn't an eco-freak wasn't enough of an outlier already).

Archived