LegacyGT.com

Japanese exhaust

[quote name='champagne 2.5i']I found this exhaust on [url]http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~oihagi/CAR_OUTBACK.htm[/url]. What exhaust do you think this is? and does anyone know where to get a rear bumper piece with the cutout for the exhaust?[/QUOTE] Those are the STi Genome mufflers, available here in Japan for the NA 3.0 motored Legacies and Outbacks. That rear bumper with cutout is standard equipment for the JDM Outback. It could be ordered and shipped over through us here at AVO if you would like to get it, but I don't have the pricing on it yet, I would have to check with our dealer to find out. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

[quote name='champagne 2.5i']Nice. I was looking at the Genome earlier (another post). Will it fit on the 2.5i? I may need to wait till the beggining of 2005 to get really serious about getting it, but any info about it would help. Thanks.[/QUOTE] Yes, it will. If you look at my latest drive report on the Legacy 3.0 R on [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url], the 3.0R had the optional genome mufflers on it for my (soggy) drive. Something to keep in mind is that all Legacies/Outbacks with the twin muffler design have roughly the same setup. The one main difference is that the USDM Outback does not have bumper cut-outs, and the rear muffler has angled tips. However all the other parts, such as the muffler itself, are the same size. That is why I would like to get the AVO axle-back mufflers made with an angled tip option. :D Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

Archived