• Option 3
    • Option 4
    • Option 5
    • Option 6

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.............you mean you used the DESIGNS i made...:confused::spin:

Ok my bad......, you inverted the image and played with the levels. Sorry i guess being an art director i would get the term DESIGN mixed up alot. My apologies.

Ok my bad......, you inverted the image and played with the levels. Sorry i guess being an art director i would get the term DESIGN mixed up alot. My apologies.

c'mon U 2, B nice! :)

Honestly, the images you are both presenting are completely representational, not really stylized. I personally like something that looks like someone drew it, rather than something created by software. But truly, any clearly rendered single view of the car would probably suffice. Keep external information like shadows and road edges to a minimum or lose them entirely.

What kind of car would Picasso drive?:spin:

No doubt this is protected by copyright, but the cutaway profiles from Road and Track are VERY cool.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/assets/download/0410_rt_acura_subaru-pg1.pdf

There are probably some really amazing 3d cutaways out there I imagine, but again there is copyright, and if there is too much detail it would not be good on a T shirt.

I draw like crap but I have no problems being a critic!

I like number 4. I just don't like the 4 or 5 door motto. The design is good though.

Agreed drop the motto...little logo on the front w/pic on the back is the way to do it.

Tide I do the shirts for my local Jeep club if you want to compare prices to ensure your getting a good deal let me know.

I Loved number three. I can't believe it's not getting more votes. Everything else seems so kiddish. A picture of a huge car on the front of your shirt just screams ricer. We should also get pleather driving gloves with our initials on them and ferrari polo shirts! Just my two cents though. Oh well, we'll see where this goes. If 5 was the picture on the back in black and it had just a little logo on the front I'd rock it.

I Loved number three. I can't believe it's not getting more votes. Everything else seems so kiddish. A picture of a huge car on the front of your shirt just screams ricer. We should also get pleather driving gloves with our initials on them and ferrari polo shirts! Just my two cents though. Oh well, we'll see where this goes. If 5 was the picture on the back in black and it had just a little logo on the front I'd rock it.

Hey, I like my driving gloves in the middle of winter... :D

I think having 3 and 4 on the same poll kind of works against both of them since they're so similar. I liked 3...I just liked 4 more...

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

I'm not making any shirts, they'll be print on demand from zazzle. The cost of carrying stock isn't worth it.

Agreed drop the motto...little logo on the front w/pic on the back is the way to do it.

Tide I do the shirts for my local Jeep club if you want to compare prices to ensure your getting a good deal let me know.

Archived