LegacyGT.com

SLC Legacy Meet Round 3

Hops

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't blame you. This place seriously sucks! I miss California. I moved here for real-estate opportunity and now that the dust has settled I don't want to be here anymore.

Come to Utah. 3rd highest appreciation in the nation. I'm looking to buy some rental property.

I had never heard of that track. looked fun for sure.

Do any of yall know where/who I can get Utah "illegal" tint from. When my legacy got broken into I had to replace the passenger side window which had 20% on it. Right now my back windows have 5% and the front is normal giving it an awful look. Usually the mobile guys are down with it, do you know any mobiles in provo, I cant seem to find any.

Saw a brand spankin' new black '08 GT tonight up in Sugarhouse. I don't think he even knew that my car was a Legacy.

The problem is the legacy isn't an enthusiast car. So 99% of the owners couldn't care less about it or any other legacy.

You're right. Although I do think of our cars as an enthusiast car...

I did have another SWP follow me to ask me about my car; he was very interested in parts and he had just barely bought it. I told him to check out the forum, so we'll see what happens.

On the way back from Wendover Raceway yesterday we stopped at the Chevron in Tooele... '05 OBP with the same grill as yours, Euclid, and trunk debadging. That was all that was done to it and it didn't belong to anybody in the Chevron.

Archived