LegacyGT.com

Southern CT Meat Thread !!!!!!111 (Formerly: So who's up for a .... Fairfield County)

Guest Gitster

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to meet everyone last night, we'll have to do it again. Mark, i apologize sincerely, i thought you were gonna follow through the light but then you didn't come and then kept looking for you in the rearview but you never showed up. I blame it on gitster = P Anyways...next time we'll make sure we keep the pack together.

Unstable - you don't have to make fun of the beer i drink because you live in the dirty water and secondly what was that pink drink you had? Man up!

Guest Gitster
Great to meet everyone last night, we'll have to do it again. Mark, i apologize sincerely, i thought you were gonna follow through the light but then you didn't come and then kept looking for you in the rearview but you never showed up. I blame it on gitster = P Anyways...next time we'll make sure we keep the pack together.

Unstable - you don't have to make fun of the beer i drink because you live in the dirty water and secondly what was that pink drink you had? Man up!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Right on. Thursdays are great for me, well every other Thursday haha. I would like to do it again soon though. It was definitely a good time.

I'd definitely do Southport SBC...but the lot is a little small. There's also a nice beach nearby that might make some good pics...especially on a full moon.

BTW - I'm not really that PO'd...I was grumpy last night, but mostly because I was hungry! :lol:

My wife says that you made me so mad, I came home and beat her....but really, she fell down the stairs and that's where the brusies came from...;)

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Guest Gitster
I'd definitely do Southport SBC...but the lot is a little small. There's also a nice beach nearby that might make some good pics...especially on a full moon.

BTW - I'm not really that PO'd...I was grumpy last night, but mostly because I was hungry! :lol:

My wife says that you made me so mad, I came home and beat her....but really, she fell down the stairs and that's where the brusies came from...;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can give you the names of some pretty nasty lawyers Mark :lol:

Guest Gitster
Not Milford!:)

Yeah I was asking ??

I know the Milford one has a tiny parking lot, cause we went there that one time. There really wasnt anythign good about that place now that I think about it :lol:

But the one with the waitress, thats Fairfield ??????

No problem, I love driving, I cant definitely drive farther to meet you guys, in fact could I drive any father ? Maybe ill take the long way to get there next time :rolleyes:;):lol:

Archived