LegacyGT.com

Southern CT Meat Thread !!!!!!111 (Formerly: So who's up for a .... Fairfield County)

Guest Gitster

Guest Gitster

Take a powder ?!?

Dave give me a call if youre coming. And if you havent throw my number in the trash :lol:

Unstable might come, but we wont know until Ill be on the road going there !! :lol:

Hopefully some random Imprezas come from Ctsub too.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take a powder ?!?

I think I got that from a Humphrey Bogart movie. Talking about some swell dame.:cool:

I figured the only way Unstable would come for sure is if the meat was at a Chinese restaurant! Or Japanese! Or Korean! :lol:

Change the meat to Fairfield and we could all meat some fashion models!:)

WTF?!?! I get stopped behind a truck at a light and you guys are gone! :eek:Next time, we decide on a place BEFORE we leave....

And I want someone's phone number next time!;)

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Yeah...it wouldn't bother me nearly as much, 'cept that I was freaking starving, and it took me forever to get home 'cause of the construction traffic (and they were shooting a video which held up my detour route!) :lol:
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

dude!!! you shoulda cut that jeep off! sorry man. when i realized you weren't behind us (we were by the mall) i was about to call clitster and he pulled into chilli's. sent him back down to hooters and uno's and you were gone.

not bad. had a few. bullshitted. gitster started hittin on scoopman. yeah, it was a night. ray drank his dirty water and tried to trade cars with scoop.

+1 to better org. next time. bad timing for hooters on the first kick off of the season!

Guest Gitster

Mark, Im so sorry !!!!

I went back to Hooters and Unos but didnt see you.

I couldn't see that you got stuck behind the light either. We ended up at Chilis. Food was shitty dont worry, sorry you got lost man, I even tried to pull out my laptop but I couldnt get a signal. Well make it up to you naxt time :lol:

We all feel pretty stupid Mark, sorry. I was just behind Gitster, I had no idea we lost you. You are right, nobody had a good idea where to meet after Hooters, I sure did not know the area well enough to think of a place. Gitster doubled back to look for you, and we all parked cars at Chilis facing onto US1 in the hope you might spot us if you were driving up and down US1. By then I guess you were too PO'd to bother with that kind of crap, and I sure don't blame you, I would be pissed as hell!

Will try to make it up to you bro, if you still want to talk to us!:redface:

dude!!! you shoulda cut that jeep off! sorry man. when i realized you weren't behind us (we were by the mall) i was about to call clitster and he pulled into chilli's. sent him back down to hooters and uno's and you were gone.

not bad. had a few. bullshitted. gitster started hittin on scoopman. yeah, it was a night. ray drank his dirty water and tried to trade cars with scoop.

+1 to better org. next time. bad timing for hooters on the first kick off of the season!

You also missed unstable, so busy trying to get his hand up the skirts of the fat girls at Chilis that he nearly forgot to drink his beer!

NP. I thought we were going to Uno's, and after the LONGEST LIGHT IN THE WORLD changed, nobody was there. Shot down past Chili's (faster than anyone should be driving on Rt. 1,) and a bit past Costco, turned around, and headed back to Hooters.

BTW - It's impossible to find 4 Camry's heading up/down the strip in Milford! :hide:

Even swung through the mall parking lots on the way home.

Oh well. Next time, I'll let you each buy me a beer! :p (I'll make sure I arrange to have a DD for the trip home.)

Guest Gitster

BTW - It's impossible to find 4 Camry's heading up/down the strip in Milford! :hide:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well. Next time, I'll let you each buy me a beer! :p (I'll make sure I arrange to have a DD for the trip home.)

No doubt. :lol: Its on me.

Archived