LegacyGT.com

lgt finally

I dont know what GT you beat going from 1-2 but it is fairly obvious he/she didnt know how to drive

I don't think they realized they were being raced until they hit 2nd gear.

im not telling anyone that my 2.5i is faster than a GT.......All i'm saying is, in NYC with stop and go traffic, there is no point in having a turbo car.....you do more abuse to the turbo going 5mph, stop, 5mph, stop, etc...

This I can agree completely with. DC is no better, and since I live in Virginia I'm too scared to have a bit of fun with it because I'd be looking at a $1050 fine for what could be perceived as reckless driving. My excitement is pretty much limited to making left turns into a street from a stop.

I think a 2.5i could keep up with a GT... if the GT were in "i mode" (on the SI drive) and if the driver was just learning to drive stick.

But seriously, I have to say that I'm impressed with the acceleration on the GT. One of my previous cars was a Z28 with a modded LT1 engine and although it sounded fast from the line due to it's V8, headers and cut out, it was probably similar to my GT in terms of 0-60 times. ie. They're both very good at pushing you deep into your seats.

am i the only one who's still driving a 2.5i???? :lol:

Yes, but it's still one of the best looking.;)

LGTs just get you in all types of trouble. :p

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

The mod bug bit hard on the n/a...I don't even want to fathom the GT.

That's the beauty of the GT.

You could sink $10k into an 'i', and you would have 50awhp(?) gains. Put the same $10k into a 'GT', and you have a 500awhp beast.

I had a 'RS' Impreza, and I put about $1.2k into used go fast bits, and suspension. The car drove like it was on rails, but it was too slow. I've since sold almost all the parts(& car), and I've added some small suspension bits to my new LGT.

Couldn't be happier.

That's the beauty of the GT.

You could sink $10k into an 'i', and you would have 50awhp(?) gains. Put the same $10k into a 'GT', and you have a 500awhp beast.

I had a 'RS' Impreza, and I put about $1.2k into used go fast bits, and suspension. The car drove like it was on rails, but it was too slow. I've since sold almost all the parts(& car), and I've added some small suspension bits to my new LGT.

Couldn't be happier.

oooo doooode?! your car info color is wrong... it's ABP :cool:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived