LegacyGT.com

Said goodbye to the legacy this weekend....

so let me get this straight, i walk out with a new turbo sedan, a check for the equity in my ride, all the parts i wanted off my car and a payment within a few dollars of what i was paying for an NA sedan and that is getting owned?:rolleyes::lol:

apparently you didn't read my post very well, they paid me what i paid for both the wheels and the grille--which was not RBS, but an australian liberty grille off of ebay. i'm glad he got 'em, his RBP sedan will look as nice as mine did. but i'll still have a new Turbo and you'll still be driving an NA, and that's worth wheels and a grille any day:cool:.

:lol:...dude...guess what...and at the end of the day, yeah you got a GT...woohoo...wanna cookie???

and at the end of the day, my 2.5 NA is slow, gets me 32mpg, but you just have no idea what I drive on weekends....would blow ANY GT on here away :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWNED!!!

So Was the trade like a even trade? Or you had to pay some out of you pocket?

not an even trade by any means. part of the equity went towards the '07 and the rest went to me. i did take a step up in payment, but i got a lot more car with it.

:lol:...dude...guess what...and at the end of the day, yeah you got a GT...woohoo...wanna cookie???

and at the end of the day, my 2.5 NA is slow, gets me 32mpg, but you just have no idea what I drive on weekends....would blow ANY GT on here away :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWNED!!!

***cough turbo envy cough****

nice job on the bold "NA" very effective. it almost made me regret buying the new gt. almost......but to each his own, no pun intended btw.....

Guest Gitster

OWNED!!!

chut up :lol:

Guest Gitster
but you just have no idea what I drive on weekends....would blow ANY GT on here away :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OWNED!!!

Well I have access to a Hawker 400 which would blow you weekend car outta the water.

But thats off topic isnt it ??????

shouldn't you be telling Tina to go play with her kitty :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I will :wub::lol:

Congrats to you. I know your area and lived @ Va Beach many years ago, still got a cousin out there (he worked at the Chesapeak Bay bridge tunnel in his younger days). He's got a black deuce and autocrosses with the SCCA in/near his area......

You've leveled up......Y'all enjoy the ride......

Archived