LegacyGT.com

How much for a windshield replacement?

Got mine cracked while driving..it was just a bullseye at first..and it started spreading and spreading.. I put some windshield repair kit glue on it but it doesnt help too much.:mad:

I called one place and they said 435 without the molding!!

Is that even normal? Normal replacement cost like under 200 for other cars... Just cause ours have heated parts??

Just wanted to see what I could expect to pay for the replacement. If you have had yours replaced before, input it here please~~~~

Similar issue bothered me a while which stimulates my thoughts of having some sort of magic impact glass (w/ stronger sustainability and lighter weight.....) replace my current cracking windshield

Is there such thing existing or just my imagination......

Ins.?

Do you have have any glass coverage?

I live in NY & have AIG ins. Under Comprehensive coverage. You can add Full glass coverage. With or without Deductible. My GT's Compehensive + Full glass with zero deductible is $54.00. I do have 2 cars on my policy. My other car is a Solstice GXP and it's $76.00, every 6mos.

If you don't have it, It something to think about.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Ive called around and got a price at 250 being the lowest. Even w.o the heated element, it was the same price.

They said the glass was OEM or equivalent. Does it really matter what kinda glass they put in?

I had to replace my rear glass and it was 440...just to compare. It also has the heating element, in addition to the antenna. I got the Subaru part, because I wanted the all wheel drive sticker. I'm not sure either if the part from the supplier has all the little black dots that hide the edges, etc.

Archived