LegacyGT.com

My wheels got jacked!

Treetek

2 of em. whoever did it tried to get all 4 but only got 2. Monterrey park area.

if anyone is trying to sell only 2 enkei rpf1s, let me know!

i might sell the 2 that they havent taken, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

2 of em. whoever did it tried to get all 4 but only got 2. Monterrey park area.

if anyone is trying to sell only 2 enkei rpf1s, let me know!

i might sell the 2 that they havent taken, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

HOLY CRAP! man this makes us who lives around there look bad!

what kind of lug nuts are you using?

I'll definitely keep an eye out Tree

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Monterrey Park, off of Garfield exit. Gated apartment community.

it happened the weekend of Aug 18th. I was in New Jersey, and i parked it at my friends apartment.

He also works for Falken, and we used his place to drop off the cars and go to LAX. VIP cars, hondas/acuras, etc have parked there in the past. no issues. I park the subi there and i get jacked!! Somebody really wanted my wheels!

sucks to see your car on cinderblocks.

they tried to get all 4, but i guess somehting scared em off, all of the tuner lugnuts were off except the wheel lock lugs, and those were loose! I just bought some muteki lugs that require a key for all of the lugs now, hopefully this ish will deter anymore thieves.

I found out today that insurance is cutting a check, but due to the deductible, it wont be enough to buy wheels right away.

im not worried about the tires! i can get those cheap!

yeah so if anyone wants to buy 2 rpf1s, i might sell mine. if you see anyone selling 2, let me know.

wheel locks dont do squat. all you gotta do is hammer on a socket thats slightly smaller then the keyed lug nut. I used to get wheel locks off cars that had lost the key countless times while i was working as a tech at a dealer. IMHO, better off getting a shock sensor for the car alarm. with the factory shock sensor on its most sensitive setting. it will go off anytime i try to jack up the car.

Sorry to hear about your theft.

I just bought some muteki lugs that require a key for all of the lugs now, hopefully this ish will deter anymore thieves.

I've got these in chrome on my rims(stock), but I don't think you could even pound a socket onto them. They're ribbed and round so I think a socket would just spin. You might be able to lock some vice grips on em, but your going to totally fubar the rims doing that. I just keep the adapter in the bottom of the glove box wrapped up in some rags so I don't forget it on road trips.;)

Let's kick this pig!

The bottom of the glove box. As in take all the crap out and put the adapter in a rag and throw it in first then burry it with all the crap you just took out.

Try not to over analize stuff so much you'll hurt your head.:rolleyes:

Let's kick this pig!

The bottom of the glove box. As in take all the crap out and put the adapter in a rag and throw it in first then burry it with all the crap you just took out.

Try not to over analize stuff so much you'll hurt your head.:rolleyes:

It was a joke dude. I was making a stab at SOA's poor choice of glovebox dimension. If I want to, "...take all the crap out..." I'll just open it really fast and let everything fall out. Horrible design. No over analYzing here.

Gotcha. Your right though; it isn't really a "glove box" is it? It's just more of a door that holds stuff in. I bet you could use it as a ramp to launch pop cans at the rear seat passengers if you took a hard turn and stomped on it. :lol:
Let's kick this pig!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived