LegacyGT.com

Question: 07 LGT Spec B brakes

txl146

Anyone knows if LGT caliper size has gone up from 06 to 07 model year?

I've purchased 2006 LGT front brake pads from autozone for $23, but found out that they are too small to fit on 07 LGT spec-B calipers, which I purchased from a member, "Rambo" here (he forgot to send me the pads and I'm trying to get a hold of him).

07 LGT calipers/rotors are heavier than 02 WRX brakes, but seem to be a great upgrades for 02-05 WRX.

Autozone has Duralast brake pads with PN of D929 listed in the system for 2006 LGT (systems says nothing available for 07 models). I had to take LGT caliper to the shop to how to the guy that they do not fit. It's about an inch short.

• 3 months later...
Autozone has Duralast brake pads with PN of D929 listed in the system for 2006 LGT (systems says nothing available for 07 models). I had to take LGT caliper to the shop to how to the guy that they do not fit. It's about an inch short.

For the GT, it seems that parts from Autozone with DG1078 and MKD1078 are for the LGT. DG929 and D929 are for the 2.5i. I guess I will be able to confirm this when I install my pads later this week or on Wednesday next week.

For the GT, it seems that parts from Autozone with DG1078 and MKD1078 are for the LGT. DG929 and D929 are for the 2.5i. I guess I will be able to confirm this when I install my pads later this week or on Wednesday next week.

929 is the FMSI for WRX/2.5i.

1078 is the FMSI for the LGT.

No need to try to confirm :) That is what it is ;)

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

Archived