LegacyGT.com

The first preowned 2005's!!

Viperenvy

I had a couple 2005 Outbacks used but now I have some Legacy's and higher end Outbacks coming. These were all Subaru executive cars from what I know so they have driven their alloted mileage and then are sold at a Subaru auction. Basically they are cars that are taken care of non stop since they are high up exec's in the company who drive them daily. I'm going to be posting pictures of them in the next few days when they come in but I thought I list a few details on ones I think would draw the most interest here and then just list the others. 2005 Legacy GT Limited Sedan Automatic, Atlantic Blue 9,000 miles spoiler, momo knob, autodimming mirror with compass, security upgrade, subwoofer, and the sti pedals 2005 Legacy 2.5i Limited Sedan Automatic, Silver, 5,000 miles 2005 Outback 2.5i Automatic, Atlantic Blue, 6,000 miles 2005 Outback XT Limited Automatic, Black (don't know if it's tan or black leather yet), 7,000 miles Cargo nets, autodimming mirror with compass, security upgrade, subwoofer, momo knob 2005 Outback L.L. Bean Automatic, Champagne Monotone 6,000 miles 2005 Outback VDC 3.0R (very rare and sought after car) Atlantic Blue, Automatic, 8,000 miles

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

[quote name='jedimaster']"preowned"?[/QUOTE] Have you not heard the word? ANY second-hand vehicle that originally stickered for over $25,000 that is less than three years old is never consider "used." It is "preowned." Hint- Its a resale value thingy that car dealers came up with.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Whitestar Pilot']Have you not heard the word? ANY second-hand vehicle that originally stickered for over $25,000 that is less than three years old is never consider "used." It is "preowned." Hint- Its a resale value thingy that car dealers came up with.[/QUOTE] I've heard it, I just find it ridiculous to replace a word like used with preowned.

[quote name='red beast']even though i don't have vdc, i though my garnet red 3.0r was rare and sought after. you wanna buy it $50,000.[/QUOTE] Definately is a pretty rare car regardless of color. Currently only 7 red outback sedans in all of new england.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

[quote name='Patagonian GT']Wonder what those guys drive on their own? They can afford cars much nicer than what the company they work for makes.[/QUOTE]They probably are just advertising for the company. My friend's dad used to be the CEO of Mitsubishi Motors North America. Her dad was a wonderful guy. At their household all they had were Mitsubishis. They brought home an Evo before it came out and I got to check it out and it was awesome. But then he got laid off and got his daughter a BMW...
-ben

[quote name='red beast']is that just the 3.0rrrrrrr or all red legacy models? liberty subaru has a red wagon.[/QUOTE] The 3.0Type RRRR uhh I mean 3.0R I was quoting as 7 was for red outback sedans in ALL of new england.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Viperenvy']These were all Subaru executive cars .....they are cars that are taken care of non stop since they are high up exec's in the company who drive them daily. [/QUOTE] Corporate leased demos? :lol: maintained well? yes. Driven hard? YES! I used to work for Land Rover North America in Maryland when they were owned by BMW. Employees could lease select BMWs and Land Rovers for an incredibly cheap price, but had to turn in the cars when they reached a specific mileage (6k I think). The cars were then sold at BMW dealerships as executive demos. Point is, these cars were ALWAYS driven HARD! Lots of fun I will admit, but usually an executive at a car company knows about cars, and likes to drive them, no matter how old/rich the executive may be. Also, these cars do not get broken in gently. I can recall one dude doing a small burnout in a 328is the day it arrived brand new with less than 10 miles on the clock. I really miss that job :lol:

Archived