LegacyGT.com

RECALL: Fan Relay & ECU Replacement

U Dang Straight MR_LUV!!!

I LUV my BABY!!!

Everything went fine...dropped it off in the morning and picked it up at the end of the day.

I unmarried it at the dealerships parking lot...that took 25-30 minutes. MAN was it hard as heck to drive...as if it was dying / stalling out upon startup. When I picked it up around 7:30pm, the loading took longer for some odd reason. But I happy to say there is no fan on 24/7 anymore. Time went by fast cause people at the dealership had questions and even customers had questions. ;)

CRAZY KEN

U Dang Straight MR_LUV!!!

I LUV my BABY!!!

Everything went fine...dropped it off in the morning and picked it up at the end of the day.

I unmarried it at the dealerships parking lot...that took 25-30 minutes. MAN was it hard as heck to drive...as if it was dying / stalling out upon startup. When I picked it up around 7:30pm, the loading took longer for some odd reason. But I happy to say there is no fan on 24/7 anymore. Time went by fast cause people at the dealership had questions and even customers had questions. ;)

CRAZY KEN

What were they asking you? why you did the "fan-always-on" delete mod?

car for sale. PM me!

...mainly about the mods where to get it...how much...whats that? kinda ?'s

Nothing biggy...I talked to the salesman who sold me the car and he recommended me to deal ONLY with the dealerships master mechanic. He was an older guy...cool and all. Everything went smooth.I am really pleased. NOW I GOTTA FINDA NEW CLUTCH!!!

HELLPPP!!!

CRAZY KEN

Ken, I just ordered/received a new SPEC Stage2 clutch pack and SPEC LW Flywheel from JSCSPEED.com. They gave me a great price on both. To order you can call 215-643-5750 and ask for Tim or just go to www.JSCSPEED.com .

Here's a link to the SPEC clutch/flywheel discussion thread on this forum:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64788&highlight=lightweight+flywheel

I'm sure you know, but SPEC has a bunch of different clutchs made specifically for our cars. The Stage2 is supposed to feel and drive just like the OE clutch but it has a much higher torque rating. A few guys have done the Stage2+(or higher) clutch pac and have found that they get a little chatter when taking off from a stand still, but they say that it holds great and that it gets better over time. PM me if you want any other info.

Let's kick this pig!

Archived