LegacyGT.com

Cobb CBE

NateWA

I was on the cobb website and watched the video they have for their legacy gt catback exhaust it sounded kind of raspy right after they let off the gas when revving. was this just the camera they were using picking it up weird? can someone who has the catback let me know how it sounds I mean is it good or sound like crap?

sweet thanks. oh and is there a big sound quality difference between running just the cbe without a downpipe? cause I probably will just get a catback and not go stage 2 for a while. would it still sound good, like just a little quieter?

I was on the cobb website and watched the video they have for their legacy gt catback exhaust it sounded kind of raspy right after they let off the gas when revving. was this just the camera they were using picking it up weird? can someone who has the catback let me know how it sounds I mean is it good or sound like crap?

I think I know what video you are talking about. I think that Legacy had more exhuast mods, etc (maybe headers) but I don't think the Cobb sound that raspy in general.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived