LegacyGT.com

Clear Bra

needforsleep

I had mine installed by a shop near 59/BW8. Can't remember the name of the shop now, but they were recommended by RockBlocker. Cost was about $300 but to be fair it did take them all day to get the install right.

It was about $200 cheaper to have the parts shipped to me directly from RockBlocker than to have the installer buy the parts. I think total out of pocket was about $500 for parts and install, but it's been a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
I had mine installed by a shop near 59/BW8. Can't remember the name of the shop now, but they were recommended by RockBlocker. Cost was about $300 but to be fair it did take them all day to get the install right.

It was about $200 cheaper to have the parts shipped to me directly from RockBlocker than to have the installer buy the parts. I think total out of pocket was about $500 for parts and install, but it's been a few years.

Extreme auto tinting and audio.

sup yal.... do yal know how many places do clear bras down there??? i am originally from houston but am up here in utah... i just so happend to meet the original founder of clear bra.... and he wants to expand... he has been doin this for years already and really knows wat he is doin ... the website is http://www.getclearbra.com ... the name has been trademarked and patented and all that shit... but peeps still copying his stuff... wat yal think???? thanks John

Archived