LegacyGT.com

Excellent customer service at IRVINE SUBARU

tdoggydog

I posted this in another forum, but it may get more attention here. Let's support our quality dealerships!

I purhcased my vehicle at Irvine Subaru and worked with Desiree Farey - she was extremely pleasant to work with and this afforded me the most pain free, actually "enjoyable" car puchase! Then, I noticed the car had a few minor quirks that needed work under warranty, and Frank Mancilla at the service department was very courteous and prompt. He provided me a loaner for both the diagnostic and repair visits, and the rest of the staff were helpful and even helped me transfer all of my gear from one vehicle to the other. IRVINE SUBARU ROCKS! :dm:

i used to use them for all my routine service. very nice people. however, it annoys me that they use customer cars to run errands (i.e. picking up small parts, shuttling patrons, etc). the last time i got my car back, my AC was on full and the radio was blasting. not to mention that the service guys drive it like they stole it. not cool in my book. I hope that Frank knocks this crap off.

i used to use them for all my routine service. very nice people. however, it annoys me that they use customer cars to run errands (i.e. picking up small parts, shuttling patrons, etc). the last time i got my car back, my AC was on full and the radio was blasting. not to mention that the service guys drive it like they stole it. not cool in my book. I hope that Frank knocks this crap off.

Where do you go now for your maintenance work?

that remains to be seen. may have to go to south coast since santa monica is too far. i got a major service comin up too. too bad cuz on the whole, most of these guys are real nice, but i just don't like my car making unscheduled trips cuz they don't want to put miles on the dealership's cars. someone on this board is tight with Des, i hope they tell her this "unwritten policy" blows.

Archived