LegacyGT.com

Possibly 2 upcoming meets

praedet

All right folks, I will have a lot of parts sitting in my garage as of the end of this month, so I think it is about time I start installing them.

I am thinking of doing my FMIC towards then end of August, early September. This might be at my house, or I might do it on base. Anyone whoul wanted to come help/watch would be invited. Details TBD...:spin:

Before we have to put on snow tires/rims, we need to do a drive/ meet. I am thinking a drive to Cripple Creek would be a lot of fun since the drive it self is fun, and we could then have something to do at the end...

Thoughts? Probably needs to be on or before the 1st or 2nd weekend in September to make sure snow is not an issue...

Ted

:spin:

I would be down to part take, I don't have a large collection of tools by any means and I too have parts (up pipe and downpipe), just sitting around waiting to be installed.... let me know what weekend you are thinking about doing the install, I would like to add some more mechanical experience on the legacy besides just putting on my catback.:cool: I'm sure the frontmount could be an interesting install depending on fitment.

I'm down for a little poker and drinking maybe. But down for a cruise. And snow I think it wont snow till end of September. Cause I got the 18"s on and cant risk it. So pick a day and I'm there.

not to invade but im out in denver till friday. im not with my wwagon so dont look for it. lol im on vacation with a red vide gt with il plates. damn there are a lot of subarus out here in the denver and suroounding areas. every time i see one i yell out 'SUBARU!' .

well any ways im out here and its a beutifull area

Are we talking about doing the overnight thing in Cripple Creek as well? :lol:

I am ordering more parts tomorrow. ;)

Posiibly overnight, for those that want too...

What parts?

I truly believe snow is a possibility in mid-September, as I have dealt with it before. So what works between now and then for the Cripple Creek Drive?

:spin:

I truly believe snow is a possibility in mid-September,

I hope I hate warm weather and cant wait for some winter fun. But pick a saturday or sunday and I'm there. Not big on overnights but I have a few friends in the Springs I can stay with if were thinking a late nighter.

Posiibly overnight, for those that want too...

What parts?

I truly believe snow is a possibility in mid-September, as I have dealt with it before. So what works between now and then for the Cripple Creek Drive?

I am ordering new front DBA4000 rotors, Hawk HPS front pads, and I am thinking of buying the virtual header package from Peter at PLTek. I like the idea of not messing with the headers and putting in the Xover pipe in.

I already have the SS lines and fluid but may take that over to Jason at Rareform to install them.

I would be down for the cripple creek drive but I think that would have to be a separate day from the install one. If I drank anything up there I am staying. ;)

Right now I am in the middle of trying to decide which turbo to buy and what mods to support them. I am leaning towards a LGT fitment one. So, I want to buy parts now but have to wait until I decide on a turbo.

I'm in for both the install day and drive...... I'll post on the poll. I am out of town the last weekend of this month though.

Meier, welcome to Colorado. I hope you had fun!

Enthusiast....bigger turbo?!?!? WooWoo! You might need to take me for a ride then! I hear good things about the cross pipe too....I had considered that mod down the line.

What are you trying to accomplish with the bigger turbo? More off the line, mid range or high range powa? There are a lot of options, and if you can wait until the new Rex is on the market for a year or so, the options and prices are going to get even better!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

:lol: I'm sure he can hear it in your inflection! That's exactly why you get $h!t service from him! He's holding a grudge. :lol: I kid, I kid, no matter how much JaYson doesn't like Enthusiast, he'd never compermise his integrity for personal reasons.

Bump for Jason Black. :lol: :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

OMG :rolleyes:

Tomatoe ~ Tomato

You think when I have called him in the past he knew I was saying "Jason" on the phone?

Mierda!

I understand exactly how you feel about this....

And just for the record it's Tomato and not Tomatoe...:lol:

Ted, when would be the best time to do my tranny/brake/coolant fluid changes? Maybe during this install? Or another time at your house (as I think you mentioned before)? I know these fluid changes aren't a rush, but I'd like to get them out of the way.

I'm gonna try to pull the cruise if it's mid Sept.

Alright guys, I'm back in the game with my ride I plan on part taking in the install and drive. If there is time I would love to go stage 2 and get my up pipe and down pipe on, but I don't have crap for tools.:lol: I was planning on removing the bolts to the turbo with my bare hands.

Archived