LegacyGT.com

Pics of the legacy and more at MT Evans...

tommypenguin

Car looks sick buddy! How longs did this process take you? Pics remind me of Top Gear photos with the colored lens! :)

Thanks buddy, hope your car is back in the game and looking as it did. To enhance the pics it took maybe 5 minutes a picture to do what I wanted. If you ever want me to enhance some pics you have taken or take some new pics you can email me the files or we can meet up some time and I'll take some. I can't wait this weekend my dad is flying into town and just got a cannon rebel SLR camera that has a bunch of settings to play with. Should be able to get some good pics with it.

Beautiful car, TP. Holy crap man I can't imagine detailing a car to that degree. Wish I had the time to do that. Hell I spent 2 hours cleaning my Jeep today and that is a long time cleaning for me. (And that really wasn't so much of a cleaning but just a major bath after a weekend of wheeling, etc.) TP, does anyone make a supercharger kit for that car?

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Beautiful car, TP. Holy crap man I can't imagine detailing a car to that degree. Wish I had the time to do that. Hell I spent 2 hours cleaning my Jeep today and that is a long time cleaning for me. (And that really wasn't so much of a cleaning but just a major bath after a weekend of wheeling, etc.) TP, does anyone make a supercharger kit for that car?

It was a 2 day process, total of 9 hours. I have become OCD about keeping my car in pristine shape for as long as I can especially with black since it is the least forgiving to any damage to it. I consider the process I did 'winterizing' the car, I will do it twice a year from here on out or until I no longer can find the time, which ever comes first.:redface:

There currently isn't a direct bolt on supercharger kit available for my car yet. I'm sure I could get the last gen Accord's comptech supercharger to fit but it would take some fab work and cost a small fortune for the kit to begin with, which ultimately wouldn't be worth it when I can pick up a used LGT and drop the same amount of money into it and blow the doors off 95% of the cars on the road. Just a reminder, if and when you ever decide to sell you LGT next year, or even the year after I'm betting I will be interested in it, especially given your mods and tune. As for the Accord I've finally learned discipline on this car and have not bought a single mod for it this year, instead I bought a small arsenal of cleaning products and tools to professionally detail it should be great fun for DDing another 10-15 years and 300k on the odometer while looking as good as it can.

Just a reminder, if and when you ever decide to sell you LGT next year, or even the year after I'm betting I will be interested in it, especially given your mods and tune. As for the Accord I've finally learned discipline on this car and have not bought a single mod for it this year, instead I bought a small arsenal of cleaning products and tools to professionally detail it should be great fun for DDing another 10-15 years and 300k on the odometer while looking as good as it can.

:) I just don't know when I'm going to sell. Probably still at least another 2 years. No more mods for me. Love the simplicity of the setup. I can't figure out what the hell to get next but will probably spend $20-$25k for something 2-5 years old with minimum of 300whp. That requirement really limits my options. :p Add AWD and I'm not sure how many options I'll have at all.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Been a long time since I've seen you post, how you been man? I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for your LGT.

I'm still around, but just lurking mostly! Now that i'm living right downtown, I don't really get to take out the car all that often. :) Every other weekend I'll head into Boulder just to take the car out and make sure everything is staying lubricated and running normally, but other than that it's just too easy to walk everywhere!

I forget if you frequent crocs for gamedays, but I'm only a few blocks away so I'm down at Pat's every saturday - we'll have to grab a brew before the psu/osu game if you make it down!

brian

Archived