LegacyGT.com

South Jersey / Philly Meet!!

Canon20D

Sunday October 14th - starting around 4-5 PM

Near sears (big empty part of the mall, near Outback and the enterance to 55)

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=deptford+mall+&ie=UTF8&ll=39.828224,-75.098564&spn=0.024125,0.053258&z=15&om=1]deptford mall - Google Maps[/ame] <- Deptford Mall

Figured since I was in Deptford, home to EVERY food joint in the nation, I could get a meet together for other south jersey, philly, deleware LGT'ers that dont make it to other meets.

Is there any interest? Is there a specific date / day of the week you would like to meet? I was thinking something around the Deptford mall would be good - Maybe Outback? Just off 55, 42, 76, 295...

Maybe a Wed, or Thurs night around 6, 7? Maybe?

Thoughts, comments, Ideas...?

Hey, I'm in Stratford, so Deptford is a stone's throw from me. Every Friday and Sunday, there's a pretty big meet at the Fuddruckers on 42 in Turnersville. When we get kicked outta there because of ricers doing burnouts :rolleyes:, we head to that K-Mart on Hurfville road in Deptford.

The K-mart seems to be an okay place to meet if you behave yourself.

Edit: And yeah, I'm all for a LGT.com meet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Depending on my schedule - I'd be up for it. Wife's B-Day on 10/7 though so that's definitely out.

Mines the 14th ;)

So it sounds like either that friday or the sunday, 12th or the 14th would work..

12th works better for me, but I could make a early evening 14th meet as well.

Archived