LegacyGT.com

DRLs???

VXCL

just bought my lgt yesterday. i have yet to see the DRLs. are they automatic? no switch has to be in the auto position? does turning on the parking lights turn off DRL??? i would think by now i would have seen them operate. im going to read the manual now. hopefully thats solves my problem. peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

becareful at night and don't forget to actually turn on your headlights.. people behind you can't see your car as there are no parking/brake-marker lights to see you. You can also get a ticket for not having your lights on while driving at night. The daytime running lights are bright enough to see at night so just make a habit to check for your little indicator on your instrument cluster to see if your headlights are on. There is a little green icon to the upper right of your instrument cluster to let you know you have your headlights/parking lights on for night time driving use. Keefe
Keefe

[quote name='ih8vtec13']They come on when the parking break is released[/QUOTE] that would explain it becuase everytime i go to look the brake is on. hahaha i do remember seeing the grren light on the dash top right. thanks guys. cant wait to hook up a xenon d2s system. im still waiting for another ballast then im set. i'll prob be the first to use an oem d2s setup vs a h7 kit so ill take some pics. these lights are much brighter then i expected for a halogen projector, however in the rain they dont even come close to xenon. peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived