LegacyGT.com

Dealer Purchase/Service Raves and Rants

tdoggydog

I was on another site recently, and found they had a dealer purchase/service rave and rant section for their threads. Don't you think we need that here? That way, if somebody is getting jacked, and someone else sees that happening to them at the same place, then perhaps SOA would help get to the bottom of it. And, conversely, if several people have really excellent service, then we can spread the word and let SOA know about that as well! :)

So, here I go - hopefully this'll get the ball rolling. I purhcased my vehicle at Irvine Subaru and worked with Desiree Farey - she was extremely pleasant to work with and this afforded me the most pain free, actually "enjoyable" car puchase! Then, I noticed the car had a few minor quirks that needed work under warranty, and Frank Mancilla at the service department was very courteous and prompt. He provided me a loaner for both the diagnostic and repair visits, and the rest of the staff were helpful and even helped me transfer all of my gear from one vehicle to the other. IRVINE SUBARU ROCKS!

Archived