LegacyGT.com

JDM Genome Exhaust

I meant as far as JDM parts, and the fact that it's STI. In retrospect, I guess it's not that reasonable considering how much flowmasters or the such cost. They do look nice though. Other than the cost, what do you guys think? Is there anything better or comapable out there?

One thing to remember with an Outback is that you will need to modify the rear bumper (read: CUT) to fit a LGT exhaust. I am sure you knew that already, but thought someone should mention it in case you didn't. ;)

Guest *Jedimaster*
If I have to pay 800 dollars for a nice set of cans, I'd rather just have a girl with a nice b cup :D Honestly though- that's a lot of money.

yeah, maybe I'll wait out to see what else comes out for the outback. $800 is a lot (even though I really like the look), but I really want to do something to the outback to make it stand out. I guess for now just having the only 05 OB in my area will have to be unique enough. As far as using a LGT exhaust, I figured I could just use longer hangers. P.S. thanks everyone for responding so fast and with so much input, that's what makes this forum so great.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='champagne 2.5i']yeah, maybe I'll wait out to see what else comes out for the outback. $800 is a lot (even though I really like the look), but I really want to do something to the outback to make it stand out. I guess for now just having the only 05 OB in my area will have to be unique enough. As far as using a LGT exhaust, I figured I could just use longer hangers. P.S. thanks everyone for responding so fast and with so much input, that's what makes this forum so great.[/QUOTE] I've been under there quite a bit- longer hangers might do it- I'm trying to get a hold of some stock GT mufflers for fitment testing- but you might get away with just dremeling a little bit of the under bumper.

Archived