LegacyGT.com

swifts or pinks

ebpda9

Swifts on JDM Rev A Bilsteins (w/ 225/45/17 RE960) :)

Pinks drop evenly, Swifts drop a bit more in the front for a more level look. But Pinks still do not look bad. For me it was price and look that made me choose Swifts. As for "feel" I've gotten comments from another member that has had both on his spec b and could not tell any real difference in ride comfort and/or performance. Heard the same from a few vendors. You may be able to tell in a track enviroment since the Swifts do have about a 10% higher spring rate.

2073699788_FullCarSwifts.jpg.8e602879894b9cc350888585205805e4.jpg

284327912_FrontSwifts.jpg.fc15cfb816a297beb4b08094fda040de.jpg

596812311_RearSwifts.jpg.0bd8f2668921774cfa61323d287709aa.jpg

Swifts on JDM Rev A Bilsteins (w/ 225/45/17 RE960) :)

Pinks drop evenly, Swifts drop a bit more in the front for a more level look. But Pinks still do not look bad. For me it was price and look that made me choose Swifts. As for "feel" I've gotten comments from another member that has had both on his spec b and could not tell any real difference in ride comfort and/or performance. Heard the same from a few vendors. You may be able to tell in a track enviroment since the Swifts do have about a 10% higher spring rate.

no extra spring seats on that at all ? i kinda like the drop on it and it does not look as low as the red legacy in the begining of the thread. I think i am settled on the swifts now.

no extra spring seats on that at all ? i kinda like the drop on it and it does not look as low as the red legacy in the begining of the thread. I think i am settled on the swifts now.

I think its the angle of the pics. Looking at the above pics, they look pretty close to how mine (the red one at the beginning of the thread) looked when you saw them head on.

Red car = swifts and OEM KYB struts

My car = swifts and Bilsteins

Specifications:

4F007 MY05 Legacy GT Wagon (BP6)

Drop - F:-25mm, R:-15mm (Bilsteins)

Drop - F:-32mm, R:-25mm (USDM KYB)

Rate - F:4.3kg/mm, R:6.6kg/mm

4F008 MY05 Legacy GT Sedan (BL6)

Drop - F:-25mm, R:-15mm (Bilsteins)

Drop - F:-32mm, R:-25mm (USDM KYB)

Rate - F:4.3kg/mm, R:6.6kg/mm

I am planning on ordering pinks for my spec b. I was told that a good combo would be the pinks for a MT wagon. I guess since the back usually sits a bit lower the longer spings for the wagon will give it a more even stance. Anyone agree/disagree?

i did find a great deal on ebay for the swifts from some guy that was selling his SWP LGT. We will see how it works out in the end. I like the stance of the swifts, but i am a bit worried about the snow. we will see when they arrive and i get them installed.

Archived