LegacyGT.com

XT Wagon with Pink Pictures

chucktoo

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='usaplanb']Awesome looking... although it's basically a gt with big tires on now. I'd love to put springs on my car, but don't want such a severe drop... mainly 'cause i'd end up scraping up the front bumper... I love not having to worry about that :)[/QUOTE] I love not having to jack it up to do oil changes, etc. As far as monochromatic, I thought about doing that in the upper color, but the two tone grew on me. I'll bet it would look good in the darker lower cladding color too though- kind of like that Crystal Gray that everyone spooges over.

• 3 months later...
Holy cow, took me forever to find the pics of this car, finally found it. I think I am getting nausious from scrolling through all of chucktoo's posts. Anyway, I lowered my allroad, but it also had an adjustable suspension. I love the look of the lowered outback. I know it changes the function of this car, but also being able to throw on a 245-45-18 is awesome. Can't do that in the GT. I know it is not for everyone, but for me, I want to head this route as well. Gonna have to order some of the BP pinks and then deal with sways. I know this has been answered somewhere, but Charles, when you upgraded your rear and front sways, did you have to change out your OEM end links? I believe they are longer than needed once the car is lowered. My plan, pinks, sways, and end links if needed, but want some feed back on that first. I also plan on at least an 18"x7.5" rim with at least and et48-43. I would like to go wider to better flush out the wheel wells, like et40-35, but worry about the stress on the bearings....as that is a known problem. So, charles, any feed back you can give me on this one would be appreciated. I know you have probably answered this a million times, but after spending a few days reading all your progress on the suspension and other performance upgrades, think I am gonna vomit, hehe:eek: cheers jon:cool:

About 2" - it handled really well but needed more shock so I have now installed Zeal V-6s. I have AVO links in and had not problems with them and cusco front and rear sway bars. My new wheels for Summer are 18x8 SSR comp that are really the right size for 245/45/18s 7.5 are a little on the narrow side. The Zeals for Legacy's worked fine in the front but were too short for the rear- Zeal is custom making me some more rears should have them in a month or so - for the time being factory rear struts with Pinks are back in.

[quote name='chucktoo'] Zeal is custom making me some more rears should have them in a month or so - for the time being factory rear struts with Pinks are back in.[/QUOTE] Thanks so much for the info. What are you doing with your Pinks when done with getting the Zeals set up? Hint, Hint ;)

[quote name='chucktoo']Saving them on factory struts for when the Zeal have to go out for rebuilds - much cheaper than buying a new set.[/QUOTE] Good idea....guess that means I have to order a new set for myself now.... looking forward to hearing how the Zeals do for you.

[quote name='RaceComp Engineering']I have 2 sets of ZEAL V6 for LEGACY sedan coming in 2 weeks time. FYI. [email="Myles@racecomp"]Myles@racecomp[/email][/QUOTE] no thanks, have an Outback Wagon, and looking just for Pinks....

Archived