LegacyGT.com

LH Sideview Mirror Light

Rimfaxe

Five hour trip each way to NJ for the holiday. Lots of rainy weather. When I returned home, the Driver's sideview mirror turnsignal light had water sloshing around in it. Looks like another trip to the dealership for a warranty claim. Here's the list to date: Side airbag recall (required three visits) Driver side headrest split on the seam (replaced) Bolt dropped from exhaust system and rubbing against rear axle making noise Driver's turnsignal in sideview mirror is now full of water Anyone else have these issues?

[quote name='Rimfaxe']Five hour trip each way to NJ for the holiday. Lots of rainy weather. When I returned home, the Driver's sideview mirror turnsignal light had water sloshing around in it. Looks like another trip to the dealership for a warranty claim. Here's the list to date: Side airbag recall (required three visits) Driver side headrest split on the seam (replaced) Bolt dropped from exhaust system and rubbing against rear axle making noise Driver's turnsignal in sideview mirror is now full of water Anyone else have these issues?[/QUOTE] SOA knows that the LaFayette Factory has to tighten up the fit & finish of the Legacy.. SOA really screwed up on putting your car together. Keefe
Keefe

Called the local Subie Dealership today and told the service mgr the situation. He said that he would order a new side mirror and give me a call when it comes in. Sounds pretty 'no hassle' so far so good. Just a bummer that I even have to deal with this. I'll also have to either remove and re-apply the mirror Rockblocker film or purchase new and re-apply. If anyone has any experience with this let me know. I'll prob. just end up buying a new piece of film. jd

Picked up the car today. They replaced the light assy. and not the entire mirror. Just as well, so I don't have to replace the Rockblocker on the mirror. Hope this is the last warranty thing for a while. jd

Archived