LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT and carwash...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:with that being said, soap doesn't affect the IC. wash away.

BS.

Soap has a definite affect on the int3rcoolrz.

I like how you said "wash away" in reference to it. Think you're clever, eh? People are always toying with noobs.:rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
I'm on my second IC they warrantied the first after I told them I went threw a car wash.......

When are you going to make a warranty claim the English classes you completed? I'd demand a refund!:spin::spin::spin::spin:

uh salt:spin:

Most US regions use snow plows to remove the majority of snow and then use salt to melt the ice/snow that is left so that you can get traction on the pavement or what ever is beneath.

Some regions with heavy snow fall where plowing is not a common thing will use sand/gravel to act as a traction "layer" on top of the compacted snow. This is because if they used salt, they would not be able to keep up with the amount of snow/ice that falls, and it would get buried. And the best part about it? Sand is not corrosive :), so it is actually good for the car!

Does anyone know of any other things used besides salt and sand? When i first heard about people using sand, i too said WTF in my head, but a little googling and some insightful forum members helped clear it up real quick.

yeah I think up in washington they spray some kind of apple juice derived stuff on the roads in some areas to prevent snow and ice from building up. Ive seen it before

there is sand up here too.

i think they throw sand out and not salt. i don't recall ever seeing salt. it's only below freezing a few days a year if that. i see no reason for salt.

Most US regions use snow plows to remove the majority of snow and then use salt to melt the ice/snow that is left so that you can get traction on the pavement or what ever is beneath.

Some regions with heavy snow fall where plowing is not a common thing will use sand/gravel to act as a traction "layer" on top of the compacted snow. This is because if they used salt, they would not be able to keep up with the amount of snow/ice that falls, and it would get buried. And the best part about it? Sand is not corrosive :), so it is actually good for the car!

Does anyone know of any other things used besides salt and sand? When i first heard about people using sand, i too said WTF in my head, but a little googling and some insightful forum members helped clear it up real quick.

ash is quite a good traction aid

Archived