LegacyGT.com

STi spoiler

sspicollo8

Since the Legacy STi spoiler is so expensive for just a piece of plastic and a brake light, how many people would be interested in a replica carbon fiber one? I just emailed Seibon to see if they have any plans for it or would be willing to do it. They're supposed to have great quality and the prices I've seen for their parts have been pretty good. Opinions?

"Hello, Thanks for writing us. We really appreciate your comments. We currently don't have plans to make this item. We might look into it in the future, but we don't have enough information to tell you for sure right now. Sorry we can't help you out..." If anyone would like to try Carbon Creations...

[quote name='sspicollo8']"Hello, Thanks for writing us. We really appreciate your comments. We currently don't have plans to make this item. We might look into it in the future, but we don't have enough information to tell you for sure right now. Sorry we can't help you out..." If anyone would like to try Carbon Creations...[/QUOTE] Was that CC response???
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In case no one has seen the JDM trunklid accessory lip spoiler, check this out: [url]http://www.avoturboworld.com/avoshop/product_info.php?cPath=1_58_3_118&products_id=128&osCsid=9aea0ad26386d05d3128a0e96384a673[/url] I think Paul has one on his sedan (his in the pics?).....a heck of alot cheaper than the STi! :eek:

Archived