LegacyGT.com

What spoiler??

Tina13

Question regarding the RBS V2 Spoiler, can you see the top of it when you are backing up. At the moment I cant see the end of the car and I dont like the OEM spoiler, RBS looks good and I can use it as a better guide when backing up. I am coming from a WRX with OEM Spoiler.

• 2 weeks later...
At the moment I cant see the end of the car and I dont like the OEM spoiler, RBS looks good and I can use it as a better guide when backing up. I am coming from a WRX with OEM Spoiler.

I am having the same problem! i like the little spoiler, but i dont know if i will be able to see it. Did you find anything?

AKLGT what e-bay seller did you get yours from??

i bought mine from Rommel (RBS guy). awesome seller, came prepainted and just stick on with 3M. so if you want to remove it later, or take with you, just heat up the tape and remove. :)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Question regarding the RBS V2 Spoiler, can you see the top of it when you are backing up. At the moment I cant see the end of the car and I dont like the OEM spoiler, RBS looks good and I can use it as a better guide when backing up. I am coming from a WRX with OEM Spoiler.

not really. but i am short, so i can't really see out the back of the car much anyways. ;) LOL

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived