LegacyGT.com

Mods for mid-high 12-second Quarter Mile

That is a great budget plan; it will probably put the car into the low 13s consistently in typical conditions.

without meth and using an AP vs open ECU/tactrix cable on a 5EAT, that set up got me mid 13's consistently: 13.6. no reason a 5MT wouldn't be hitting low 13's on a similar set up.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

you guys crack me up :lol:

and also note (i was tired when I posted last night): go with actual bolt ons, especially the DP and CBE vs gutted if you want to hit 12's. even with my 2" dent in the MR DP (it's MT and i have AT so had to make it fit for the moment), it still had less air restriction than the gutted DP and MP I was running. that made the diff (for me, you COULD be different) between low 13's and high 12's, that being on a 5EAT. a 5MT would easily be able to do even better i would think.

my buddy has an 05 LGT 5MT with Perrin TMIC, UP, DP, SPT CBE, AP with PDX crazy maps and that thing pulls. never got it to the track yet, but on the street, it pulls harder than mine (of course it's a VF40 so much more low end) and similar to mine last year with my VF40. his however, didn't die in 3rd gear and kept pulling. he's a great driver so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to get low 13's or even high 12's on his set up too. that's just speculation though, so I don't know what it would actually do.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Well, change of plans... Thanks to all for the help, but we found out baby on the way yesterday, so no more Legacy. :mad:

Looks like maybe a Forester? We'll have to see what happens.

Why would you get a smaller car with a baby on the way? Worried about trunk space? We have an OBXT and a spec.B, and I can't think of anything that we can't fit in the sedan for daily use. My kids are 3 and 6, so now we have to think about bikes for longer trips, but you've got some years between now and then. Shoot, my wife got around just fine in a little 'ol Civic sedan. The main reason we upp'ed her to the OB was safety, not space.

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Well, change of plans... Thanks to all for the help, but we found out baby on the way yesterday, so no more Legacy sedan. :mad:

Looks like maybe a Forester? wagon! We'll have to see what happens.

Note corrections above. Also, congratulations!

Archived