LegacyGT.com

Please help

well i went to subaru the other day to get my oil changed and some of the tech noticed my belt was to tight so they loosed it. when they got done i drove my car to my wifes work then i notice as i pulled into the parking space i pressed my clucth and my car studdered and died mind my a/c was on full blast. so i took it back and they supposely fix it well three returns later it still did the same thing. anybody may have an idea the techs overlooked?

Supposlty they tighting the belts and unpintched my vacuum lines and tighted my battery cables. my car is also still under warrenty too luckly

Please help:confused:

One post says, when you press your clutch, the other says when it is engaged? If it is when the clutch is engaged, and the A/C is on is it stalling in first gear during take off, or under street legal speeds as in 20mph or higher? With the A/C on you need to give it a little more oomph so to speak when taking off from a stop or slow roll as the a/c is going to rob you of a few rpms. Since you said the rpms are dropping to 0 and shooting back up it just seems like you might be too close to stall speed. Are you new to manuals?

maybe its just the clutch engagement points of this car that are getting you. this car supposedly has a very off color engagement point according to many people. Other than clutching issues i cant help with anymore ideas. Best of luck and i will continue to pop in and see whats comes about pr if anything else comes to mind with future developments.

Archived