LegacyGT.com

Race Track

llmask

Just finished watching Apprentice, and after seeing the reward, i was thinking if anyone here would like to rent out a race track to drive their legacy (for anyone wanting to see their max speed of their legacy) this is just an idea. sorry if this topic was brought up before.

There are various ogranizations, SCCA, local clubs, BMW, Porsche, other clubs that all rent tracktime at various well-known tracks. I know groups that do it at Road America here in Wisconsin, Gingerman in southern Michigan, and numerous other areas. They're generally called track or lapping days. I'm not sure if you may be able to top out on the straights of most of these tracks, might be possible at RA with their long front straight. There are other options that i don't condone though.

I goto these tracks for my need for speed.. and it gets better when you join a race/motorsports club to get better deals to track the car (such as the Audi Club [you dont have to own an Audi to join the club], BMW, Ferrari, Corvette, etc): [url]www.virclub.com[/url] [url]www.theglen.com[/url] [url]www.summitpoint-raceway.com[/url] [url]www.midohio.com[/url] [url]www.beaverun.com[/url] [url]www.sebringraceway.com[/url] [url]www.roadatlanta.com[/url] [url]www.limerock.com[/url] There's more, but these are the ones that I can drive to for a track weekend or track event.. Keefe
Keefe

btw, the max speed on the GT is electronically governed at 137ish.. you'll need to change the parameters on the ECU to allow the car to redline 5th gear to reach 152 or so.. it's not the power that limits you, it's the engine rpm limitations and gearing that will keep you from a higher velocity. Keefe
Keefe

Archived