LegacyGT.com

Question for the Phoenicians

AirSix

Any of you down there engage in lapping at a local track? Do such things exist in the Valley of the Sun?

For instance, up here you go through a 1 day driving school at a local road race course. Then you can pay about $200 to do a day of recreational lapping at the same track whenever it's offered. All done in your personal car.

Any info is appreciated.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Hello? (echo)

Earth to Phoenix.

I tell myself that an N/A Forester is just an STI without all the fluff like, power, handling, style, racing heritage, and curb appeal.

Yup, there is a group/company that does just what you described over at the track at Firebird Lake in the far southern part of the valley.

You can take a 1 day intro class and track session for something like $175-$200. I can't find the link to their website right now, but I'll check when I get home.

I have a gift certificate that I'm going to use but I have to wait until it cools down a bit.

You guys rock, thanks. So Legacy05, have you lapped the course? I'm a police driving instructor up here so I took a 1 day Hi-Pro driving class to air out the Leggy and pad my resume, and now I'm friggin hooked. I couldn't have picked a more expensive hobby :mad:

You guys rock, thanks. So Legacy05, have you lapped the course? I'm a police driving instructor up here so I took a 1 day Hi-Pro driving class to air out the Leggy and pad my resume, and now I'm friggin hooked. I couldn't have picked a more expensive hobby :mad:

No I haven't, I've autocrossed my car once .. I used to autocross all the time in my Honda .. but racing the Legacy, I don't have the stamp of approval from corporate. :)

Archived