LegacyGT.com

Results of the 05 S4 (auto) vs. LGT (manual)...

[quote name='javamon']Haha, yeah, I wish. I have heard good things, like you said. A different rear end to get traction + 350hp or so...not much would be able to touch it. But alas, the budget isn't unlimited, I'm not jaded with the power yet, and it's not exactly slow as is. Someday, maybe, but I think I'm gonna first rice it out and put some HID's in the euro projectors I already picked up, so I can make it look like your 330 (in the dark :cool: ) Speaking of your 330, you could add some boost to it, too...[/QUOTE] Not at any price I would be willing to pay, and that car isn't really about raw speed to me as much as it is handling feel and joy to drive which it already is amazing at. The Legacy will be the speed machine once I work up the funds this summer to do a few things to it. Song of Post- Pink Floyd- Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='javamon']Haha, yeah, I wish. I have heard good things, like you said. A different rear end to get traction + 350hp or so...not much would be able to touch it. But alas, the budget isn't unlimited, I'm not jaded with the power yet, and it's not exactly slow as is. Someday, maybe, but I think I'm gonna first rice it out and put some HID's in the euro projectors I already picked up, so I can make it look like your 330 (in the dark :cool: ) Speaking of your 330, you could add some boost to it, too...[/QUOTE] cheaper and more reliable to get a retrofitted, pre-owned e46m3 at that rate. am i still the only one who finds the corporate audi v8 underwhelming?

Archived