LegacyGT.com

Brembo's Installed

FourMoBro

• 7 months later...

UPDATE: Again, I was less than impressed with my initial setup. I finally got around to getting new pads installed and lines bled by a "professional". I decided to swap out the Brembo pads for Hawk HPS pads.

Needless to say, I am much much happier now. This thing can stop a dime no sweat. So many variables have changed from when I did the initial lines, but I will fault the installer (me).

Thanks to Jeremy at KingofParts for the new pads, and thanks to Dave at SRP for doing a great job.

UPDATE: Again, I was less than impressed with my initial setup. I finally got around to getting new pads installed and lines bled by a "professional". I decided to swap out the Brembo pads for Hawk HPS pads.

Needless to say, I am much much happier now. This thing can stop a dime no sweat. So many variables have changed from when I did the initial lines, but I will fault the installer (me).

Thanks to Jeremy at KingofParts for the new pads, and thanks to Dave at SRP for doing a great job.

What did Dave do? replace the ssLines and pads? I will be going to him for the install of my brake when I hit my 30K pretty soon.

How long did it take? :)

dave just swapped out the pads and bled the lines. took all of an hour. He even had time to put in my STI tranny mount.

then I let him drive it to bed the pads. He was amazed that the turbo was stock. LOL

At any rate, if you want Dave to do some work, get it done soon.

Archived