LegacyGT.com

Gauging this weekend legacy meet

tommypenguin

I have yet to attend a legacy meet, I know its short notice and all I but wanted to see if local legacy owners would be interested in meeting up Sunday in the park meadows area, perhaps at the ultimate electronic parking lot at 3pm. Anybody up for it?

I might be able to make something Sunday, but I am definitely going to the Red Rocks meet posted above later this month. That one should be great! Lats one there were only 2 LGT's :(

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

I might be able to make something Sunday, but I am definitely going to the Red Rocks meet posted above later this month. That one should be great! Lats one there were only 2 LGT's :(

I remember there being at least 6 LGT's. Just all scattered everywhere.

pradet, bskey, han, an 07, a white one that had a front mount intercooler, and a black one with a huge exhaust. Greddy i think.

Either way, we could meet up before hand or just meet up at Mills mall at 1pm. It don't matter to me I'm coming from highlands ranch, my car needs a wash before the meet, bugs have definitely made a statement on my front bumper.:confused:

Ahhhhh..... CRN. Either way. I'm not sure if I'd haul all the way up to the Mills. Post up whatever you decide to do and I'll try to make it. I'm headed out on D-town now. G'night!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived