LegacyGT.com

2008 Spec B pricing

I would get them to do 31K flat, including dealer fees. Then add the title/tax/tags/doc fees.

It doesn't have options...but, sometimes, that is better, because they can be had cheaper online anyway...and aren't built into the financing.

Good luck.

considering the options for a Spec B are stupid little items and everything else (moonroof, seat heaters, sat nav, etc etc) are all standard, having a 'no option' Spec B is fine, it sounds like a good price, go for it.

ordered the '08 spec b. Paid 32,184 + sales tax. Added a few options:

- 1c package - homelink compass auto dim mirror and security shock sensor

- armrest extension

- rear dome light

- all season floor mats

Is about $450 under invoice.

Should be here in 4-6 weeks - can't wait!

Below is from schaumburg subaru in illinois. according to the soa webstie this vin has the short throw shifter and spoiler. very, very good price

Internet Price: $31,980

Original Price: $33,995

Savings of $2,015

• Year: 2008
  • Make: Suabru
  • Model: Legacy Spec B
  • Trim: spec B
  • Stock: U080009
  • Mileage: 1100
  • Engine Size: L
  • Transmission: 6spd
  • Exterior Color: Dimond
  • Interior Color:
  • Vin: 4S3BL696983200492

just saw that - thought was new as it shows up on SOA website as such. must be driven by an employee/demo car.

shoot for <$30k

I'd personally pass that car up. God knows what kind of break in that car received.

lol

Not to burst your bubble, but everyone I know with a Subaru in the area has nothing good to say about Schaumburg Subaru. Way back when I was looking at Sti's and I went there. To try to get my business they were trying to offer me over $3k more for my trade in then any other dealer. When the numbers started coming they were about $100 more per month and the numbers never went down. All of a sudden there were "additional charges" that showed up. When I said no, they wouldn't let me leave even when I got up and walked out the door. So be real careful and watch the paperwork REAL close.

i ended up buying from a different dealer:

'08 spec b. Paid 32,184 + sales tax. Includes a few options:

- 1c package - homelink compass auto dim mirror and security shock sensor

- armrest extension

- rear dome light

- all season floor mats

Is about $450 under invoice.

ordered the car from north shore subaru in highlad park - see naomi berndt. they have a grey in stock but i wanted silver hence the order.

evanston as a base 08 spec b in silver that they offered me for 31,500 as well but wanted to ding me on my trade. they also have a silver 08 with some options like the spoiler and short throw shifter.

ordered the car from north shore subaru in highlad park - see naomi berndt. they have a grey in stock but i wanted silver hence the order.

evanston as a base 08 spec b in silver that they offered me for 31,500 as well but wanted to ding me on my trade. they also have a silver 08 with some options like the spoiler and short throw shifter.

That's were I got my 08 spec B from about a month ago. The 07 they have is being used as a demo by the sales manager. I also had to order mine, but I actually put more then a few options on it. The new owners have really turned that place around. It used to be kind of a dead dealer that was just there. Now the new owners are car guys and are really into customer satisfaction. If you want more of a scoop on that dealer pm me.

too funny. i was the guy that wanted your car if you didn't come to pick it up! think you were on vacation and took a week or two once it was in...

what was the lead time on yours? Please PM me any specifics that might be helpful. you are correct the '07 is a demo but they got a new '08 last week in grey with the spoiler and short throw in case anyone interested.

Archived