LegacyGT.com

Help: tinting windows in NoVA

Just got my 07 LGT Wagon over a week ago. Just noticed that the windows are really BIG and BRIGHT. Thinking about tinting them all. From the searches I did, it seems that most of you favor doing it. So, I looking for suggestions for:

- what level of tinting you would recommend for front, back, and rear gate?

- does anyone know of a good professional shop in Northern VA? I am in Sterling, VA.

- how much do I expect to pay for a good quality job?

I think 35% all around looks really good. Though, it is illegal in NoVA; I don't think you would attact much attention. 50% all around will keep you legal, but I think its too light. I know of some shops in MD, haven't really come across any in VA. Try posting in the Mid-Atlantic section, you may get more help there. As for price, I'm thinking you'd be looking around $300; although I may be wrong. You just missed the half price special Winner's was having. Welcome to the area, hope to see you around.

- does anyone know of a good professional shop in Northern VA? I am in Sterling, VA.

http://www.sweetwatercarwash.com/ has a tinting shop right in the same parking lot. I'm thinking about getting my car done there.

I want the same tint all around, so whatever is legal for the front windows I want the same % for the back.

http://www.sweetwatercarwash.com/ has a tinting shop right in the same parking lot. I'm thinking about getting my car done there.

I want the same tint all around, so whatever is legal for the front windows I want the same % for the back.

After a bit of research, looks like only 50% or greater will be legal in VA since they have the 35% LTV law. Let me know how it turns out if you have Sweet Water do yours.

I am getting 20% on Sat. at Winner's in Frederick, MD. Hopefully they do a decent job. I got in on their Car Show sale two weeks ago. $115 for the sedan!

Out of state plates FTW.

Shweet deal you got there. I wouldn't mind the drive for that deal. How did you get that?

Archived