LegacyGT.com

Canadian Driver: Day to Day Review of 08 LGT

mcumeda

The writers/reviewers/testers on canadiandriver are hit and miss. Alot of them are just shills looking to get there next free ride or trip to some exotic local.

Although, that can be said about most of the automotive press.

However, IIRC this guy writing the blog isn't very good. I want to know how he got his job.

WTF!!!! How come the Canadians get to have blue with a black interior?

I am not sure, although we do have to pay $38,000 for a new one so maybe they gave us a perk :lol:

I don't blame the guy for complaining a bit, the Legacy GT is pretty expensive up here and auto up/down windows isn't asking too much at all. I love Subaru and I love my Legacy but it seems that the designers at Subaru seem to miss certain little things that seem so basic.

I don't blame the guy for complaining a bit, the Legacy GT is pretty expensive up here and auto up/down windows isn't asking too much at all. quote]

Meh...

He didn't put any effort into the review and I really don't want to give any credence to his opinion because of that....

Example...

He points out he doesn't understand the use for redundant SI controls but doesn't take it a step farther and point out that the heated seats were moved into a odd location(This reviewer has driven previous Legacy's)

I get the feeling that he did not put any effort into the review and just goes down the same stereotypes for the car.

I think he didn't put much effort into it because he reviewed the 2007 a couple of weeks earlier. The review is somewhere on the site, and it is better than this one. I do agree though that he didn't put much effort into the review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived