LegacyGT.com

Anyone in So Cal interested in my Perrin Y-pipe?

SC GT

Since my Prodrive axle-back bolts on to stock Y-pipe

what do i need in order for this to hook up to my Prodrive?

Bolts and gaskets. I've got the bolts. You can re-use the donut gasket coming off of your down/mid pipe. You should also be able to re-use the muffler gaskets you have on now. I've got a fabricated gasket connecting the Perrin mid/resonator with the Perrin Y.

I've done it myself a few times with wrenches and Rhino ramps. It's pretty easy as long as you don't come from back east and have an exhaust that is rusted out like legacy2.5GT05. The only tough part is reconnecting the bolts at the donut gasket flange as you have to compress a spring that is in between the nut and bolt. Or you can remove the donut flange and just stick a regular gasket in between and bolt them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in the Perrin Y-pipe I just want to make sure that your asking price includes the mid+Y pipe that are in the pic. If so and they are still for sale I can drive to you and pick them up. Let me know. Thanks.

Dan

I'm interested in the Perrin Y-pipe I just want to make sure that your asking price includes the mid+Y pipe that are in the pic. If so and they are still for sale I can drive to you and pick them up. Let me know. Thanks.

Dan

PM'd you.

Dan

I'd like to know too?

Archived