LegacyGT.com

Apexjapan or King of Imports... can you get this net for wagon?

racerdave

Or do you even know if it will fit the USDM wagon?

I'm interested in just this compartment separator net for the GT wagon, not the full metal one that's a USDM accessory option. I saw it in the Subaru (JDM) accessory catalog.

Paul Hansen or Kevin... do you know if this is available or would fit the USDM wagons?

TIA...

wagon-net.jpg.129a0b5b2becb4f628f065000b5ed1cc.jpg

Christmas season is turning things a bit crazy here. I am sure we can source it, but with an uncertain time schedule. Plus not absolutely certain it fits, though it should. Cheers, Paul Hansen [url]www.avoturboworld.com[/url] [url]www.apexjapan.com[/url]

Thanks Paul... I'll try to research the fit issue more if possible, and I'll be in touch if it does. :) (although just found out that kiddie #2 might be on the way -- yet to confirm -- so the metal one might be best, as the center seat wouldn't be used anyway)

Hey Adam! Not bad, how are you? Thanks for the offer... I might take you up on that, but I still have to order the car. I'm anticipating ordering it in the next month or so... would've been sooner (like today), but part of the family job situation (wife's) might be changing soon. Once I get the car and see if there are any provisions for adding the part, I'll take it from there. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived