LegacyGT.com

Am I FUQT? (yeah)

So..weird.

I go to the dealership bright and early after removing t3h hogzaust system. What a shitty thing to do at 7am with dew all over and dripping from the rear bumper onto your gut.

anyway, got to dealership and talked to the service advisor guy again and he was like yea, i understand..and will personally talk to the geico guy..

so it seems like he knows whats up finally, and'll be able to state what should be replaced and bla.

In other news, looked at an 08 spec B as plan X if i'm screwed out of insurance assitance by the service advisor double crossing me? lol..

plan x is more like z now though as mysteriously the big guy sales rep showing me the spec b was like..your powertrain warranty will cover a new motor and turbo.. and yes, i doublechecked 5 times.. and asked even if a nonsubaru shop did it, yes and so on.

baffling.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously dude, WTF? Why don't you just shut up anymore, and here's why.

You bitch and moan about this situation and go on and on about how you can't afford this and that and you won't be able to afford to go to school. Then you start talking about looking at a Spec.B?!!!

You are so full of $#!* I can smell it from here.

Brady, please refrain from speaking in my thread again, thanks.

If you'd like to understand the spec B issue, allow me to explain so that you may be free from the sand that is turning to pearl inside your vagina.

If I were to trade in my car, I'd be stuck looking at new cars, as the dealership doesn't have anything used. Ever.

In getting a Spec B I'd be making a single month's payment before selling it. Why would I do this? Because, it'd be fun for the month I'd own it, and taking a small hit after selling it would be a lot better than a dud that I owe $15,000 on. You may notice I referred to this as plan X.

Please continue to think I'm full of shit - at this point, the amount of doubt i've dealt with in the real world will forever leave your petty comments null and void.

Thanks for being a douche!

Brandon

Whether I think you're full of shit or not is irrelevant. What I know is that regardless of whether you're full of it, you're a raging moron.

Good luck with your deal.

Sell a new car after month? You're crazy. You could rent a car for a month and loose less money.

I feel for you, tho. That sucks big time. I would ask your insurance if they'd fix it and go after that shop. Probably not, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Whether I think you're full of shit or not is irrelevant. What I know is that regardless of whether you're full of it, you're a raging moron.

Good luck with your deal.

lol!

and to heh, perhaps renting a car for a month would be a good option - but this is in regards to trading the car in if the dealership states nothings wrong.

Archived