LegacyGT.com

New server ordered

Tide

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
translation: you n00bs need to attach more pics!

i'm trying to but i can't upload pic anymore some are ones i have posted before what gives? bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

It's on vehicle for delivery, and memory is already in hand. Should be able to set up the new server this weekend, but not sure yet where I'm going to get it installed at. We'll probably move in 10 days or so.

Ok, I moved over subiwiki.com as well as updating the wiki software, loading out a new skin, and added the ability to upload photos. I'm going to work on adding more cross-functionality between the two sites so people have a better place to go find static content instead of stickies and search.

http://subiwiki.com

Just an update, been testing the new server still. ******* email took me 3 days to set up, and will probably be another day or so till I'm comfortable with that, will move my personal email over and boxeraddict, then hopefully this site in the next week.

After swearing home built rules all I went out and bought a Dell Poweredge 2900 about six months ago. Eight cores 4 gigs of ram and 10 hard drives. I am pleased everyday when I come home to find it still humming away serving up my home media. It is one of the few products that has yet to give me some form of buyers remorse. Love it, even has a sticker that says assembled in the USA.

One of the points I love about this thing is the sheer number of sensors it has, it lets me know with a text display exactly which hard drive wants to be a dick or if a random cable gets loose, no beep beep beep whats that code again? Great stuff, nothing but good things to say.

Archived