LegacyGT.com

WTF Factory Rear Window Tint Sucks

It looks like some punk 16 year old did it. The side windows have chips in the tint and is crooked with gaps, and on the rear window, something got stuck underneight the tint. It looks like a huge piece of rope. Total crap. Warranty time.

Take it back to the dealer and show it to them and tell them to get it fixed for free or you(or your lawyer) will be sending them the bill for removal and re-instalation at a PROFESSIONAL Tint Shop. This is a brand new car and should be crisp and clean, not half azzed.
Let's kick this pig!

I already said something when I first bought the car and they said it wouldnt be a problem. On the window sticker its listed uner "Optional Equipment and Other Features" as Premium Window Tint-Sedan $199.00

I already said something when I first bought the car and they said it wouldnt be a problem. On the window sticker its listed uner "Optional Equipment and Other Features" as Premium Window Tint-Sedan $199.00

So WhyTF are you bitching here?? They said they would fix it!

:rolleyes:

picard.jpg.59f8333340603c5ab4137d50bba7519b.jpg

On the Sedan it was a $199 option, It came with the car, I didnt have a choice. Its like a 50% tint or something.

ouch, i paid $200 for a quality aftermarket tint job for all 7 windows on my car.

Archived