LegacyGT.com

Nice surprise on my doorstep...

Wraith

Nothing like having a tough day at work and coming home to find a set of Pinks on your doorstep :D Wow I can't believe they got here this quick...kudos to Myles and thanks for bringing these in and to my wife for my early Christmas present.

Now I have to debate about when to install. I was going to put my snows on today, but the shop was too busy and now these arrived...decisions.... I may put them on next week and run on the stock tires 'til the first snow and then put the snows on. I just want a feel of what the car will be like w/out the snows on. For those wondering they are going on a GT Limited Wagon 5MT...

Brian

pinks.jpg.8918f18d3b53548b317db35999219141.jpg

So now after staring at them for a few hours, walking them out to the car and looking long and hard at the weather for the next 10 days...I think I'll try to put them on Mon/Tues. Not sure what I am going to use for alignment settings...I am still a little curious as to the actual drop I am going to get. I was hoping for the 15mm and fairly stock settings, but someone posted they got more like a full inch drop which would mean some playing around with the settings. Guess I'll be doing some research this weekend :) Brian

Archived