LegacyGT.com

Spark Blue 7500K and Ion Crystal Combination

FLASHMSTRC

I have looked at many setups in the forum and the combination I have yet to see any pictures of...

PIAA Plasma Spark Blue 7500K Bulbhttp://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif</IMG> H7 for the Low Beams

PIAA PLASMA ION CRYSTAL YELLOW H3 for the Fog Lights

I have seen plenty of the Ion Crystals in the fogs, and I definitely think that is the way to go.

Has anyone considered the Spark Blue 7500K's from PIAA? They seem to get good reviews and appear to be the closest thing to an HID output without the hassle of installation, plus they are easier to replace.

I have looked at many setups in the forum and the combination I have yet to see any pictures of...

PIAA Plasma Spark Blue 7500K Bulbhttp://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif</IMG> H7 for the Low Beams

PIAA PLASMA ION CRYSTAL YELLOW H3 for the Fog Lights

I have seen plenty of the Ion Crystals in the fogs, and I definitely think that is the way to go.

Has anyone considered the Spark Blue 7500K's from PIAA? They seem to get good reviews and appear to be the closest thing to an HID output without the hassle of installation, plus they are easier to replace.

dont waste your time with the bulbs get an HID kit instead as for the fogs ebay set will do the same, mtec are great and cheaper

dont waste your time with the bulbs get an HID kit instead as for the fogs ebay set will do the same, mtec are great and cheaper

Ok so I go with the HID's...I'm looking at the group buy and taking advantage of the Apexcone 6000K kit. Any feedback from people that have the kit as to whether they like it or not.

Looking for a durable setup with good output.

Do not go with those Taiwan-made kits. I suggest that you build a kit from OEM components for just a little bit more $. Here is a pic of my car with lights on.

Low beam: Denso/Koito Ballast + Philips D2S 4300K bulbs

Fog lights: Osram All Season H3 (same as PIAA Ion Crystal)

I see that you are in NoVA. You can come see my ride at work in Herndon if you like.

IMG_0922s.JPG.916f973b2178567cd9f07a5260b48432.JPG

Do not go with those Taiwan-made kits. I suggest that you build a kit from OEM components for just a little bit more $. Here is a pic of my car with lights on.

Low beam: Denso/Koito Ballast + Philips D2S 4300K bulbs

Fog lights: Osram All Season H3 (same as PIAA Ion Crystal)

I see that you are in NoVA. You can come see my ride at work in Herndon if you like.

That sounds like a retrofit on the HID's? How much did that set run you? Looks nice, any pics of it when it's completely dark out?

Archived