LegacyGT.com

PIAA Sport Mesh wheels

sduford

[quote name='sduford']I fell in love with the PIAA Sport Mesh wheels but I can't seem to find anyobody that sells them for less than the $299 MSRP (17x7, 5x100, +48mm) Any advice on those wheel or where to find them? Thanks, Sly[/QUOTE] Ask my sponsor [url]www.tireswap.com[/url] and tell them Keefe sent ya. Keefe
Keefe

I got a set locally here in N.Y., in the lower Hudson Valley. Paid about the same, but am real happy with them. I purchased them for my '02 WRX, but sometime next month I'm getting a 2.5 GT Limited wagon, and they should look equally nice on the new car...

[quote name='STX 195']I got a set locally here in N.Y., in the lower Hudson Valley. Paid about the same, but am real happy with them. I purchased them for my '02 WRX, but sometime next month I'm getting a 2.5 GT Limited wagon, and they should look equally nice on the new car...[/QUOTE] post pics of the wheels on the wrx please.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='STX 195']I got a set locally here in N.Y., in the lower Hudson Valley. Paid about the same, but am real happy with them. I purchased them for my '02 WRX, but sometime next month I'm getting a 2.5 GT Limited wagon, and they should look equally nice on the new car...[/QUOTE] Hudson Valley? You gonna make the meet?

I think I will make the meet, but it will be in my '02 WRX. I probably won't have the GT wagon until the end of December. A buddy of mine is picking up a new Outback wagon Tuesday evening for his wife... I'll mention the meet to him, as well. See you there. dp

[quote name='docsmile71']post pics of the wheels on the wrx please.[/QUOTE] [url]www.piaa.com[/url] has a WRX with them on (sketch) under their photo gallery. [img]http://www.piaa.com/Wheels/images-cars/SportMesh-Suburu.jpg[/img] Keefe
Keefe

About the PIAA Sport Mesh wheels on the WRX... they are not on the car right now ( in fact, I just pulled them off my '04 Legacy sedan and stored them )... I may have time to get them on and take some pics this week... probably later in the week. I'll certainly have them on for the meet.dp

• 2 weeks later...
I liked these wheels a lot, but they seem heavy for the price level. I picked up a 17 at a local shop, and it was HEAVY. On the Suby Solutions site above they show a shipping weight of 20lbs, has anyone found an actual weight spec on these? Also, they mention they won't fit over STI calipers. Has anyone verified fitment for the '05 LGT?

[quote name='rodan']I liked these wheels a lot, but they seem heavy for the price level. I picked up a 17 at a local shop, and it was HEAVY. On the Suby Solutions site above they show a shipping weight of 20lbs, has anyone found an actual weight spec on these? Also, they mention they won't fit over STI calipers. Has anyone verified fitment for the '05 LGT?[/QUOTE] It will fit on a GT. Ask [url]www.tireswap.com[/url] for a better pricing. It's just 2 lbs over the 18"x7.5" Lightweight status. So really, they arent as heavy as some rims. Keefe
Keefe

Archived