LegacyGT.com

1 more reason to hang on to my car

twisted

Yes sir-ee Bob.

Another factory shortcoming of the 2005 legacy addressed.

I finally procured one of THESE bad boy's.

I was getting tired of all those cd's sitting around with not much storage space in the car to begin with.

Now i burn a few mp3 cds and live happily. Plus i can even burn mix sets (my own and others'). Damn cd's can only go about 80 minute mix sets tops.

Wondering if this is a good time to get the jazzy mod on the new one.

I hate ipods, so if i get the jazzy mod for the new mp3 player, the only logical choice for a hard drive based media player would be THIS.

i'm happy i finally got one of these mp3 ones. Yes i paid premium price but whatcha gonna do. Some asswipes kept egg-ing me on.

Hah, proud to be among us a$$wipes. Congrats on the new unit, always good to have 1 more reason to keep your car (although it shouldn't be too hard to find many of those reasons ;))

Deff go with Jazzy, best choice I ever made.

Question about the second touch-screen unit, it mentions streaming media FROM a PC, can it store internally (as you can tell, I didn't read up on it too much)

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

To clarify...i was calling the other bidders on the auction the asswipes :) . NOT YOU GUYS

They kept bidding and raising the price for me...way over $99 that others spend in the past. It came to $197 with shipping. Kinda pricey...but worth the new found sanity for me.

My only issue with going with the jazzy/disk based media player is another power cord that i'll need. As it is i got 2 other cords from the portable Navi and the five-oh detector.

Archos question - yes it stores internally. The wi fi one comes in like 30GB and 80GB.

Haha I didn't take offense. I thought you were saying that guys here were egging you on (as I was not one of your competitor bidders).

I personally dont have a problem with navigating through my iPod in traffic, but I also use large playlists for driving, so no searching for artists, songs, etc.

Need a CarPC bezel? PM me!

I bet the other bidders frequent this forum though. :)

It's a nice upgrade, for sure. I burned ~280 of my favorite songs to 3 CDs in the last few days, and I'm picking tracks for a fourth disc now.

I've got an old jazzy adapter and I never use it anymore now that I have the mp3 player. It's too dangerous working an ipod in traffic.

I just select random mode and enjoy the variety :lol:

I bet the other bidders frequent this forum though. :)

It's a nice upgrade, for sure. I burned ~280 of my favorite songs to 3 CDs in the last few days, and I'm picking tracks for a fourth disc now.

Exactly why i'm calling them asswipes LOL :lol:

Electronic tracks run 8-10 minutes anyways. so i still expect to see like 64-70 tracks on an mp3 disc. Way better than 9 tracks on a cd.

I wish subaru would leard from acura and include DVD-A as an option. Or from infiniti and others for a HDD based player :cool:. But they just seem to have tunnel vision.

Archived