LegacyGT.com

New 06 Evo's...Worth how much?

I'd be willing to say you could get one of those with a 37k sticker for 31-32kK if you are really serious.....

My spine is aching just thinking of that car!!

Is it a MR special edition?

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

check out the evo boards..see what they are saying. My guess is they are not limited edition cars, so they should be willing to deal.

Who knows, dealers can be crazy.

06 models on the lot when 07s are out and 08s are around the corner, seems like bad business.

There is no '07 EVO IX for the USDM. There was some issue with new side impact regulation and it wasn't worth making an updated MY07 when EVO X is right around the corner.

You can get IX SE for 30.5k, IX MR SE for 34k or regular IX for $29k.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=274501

I take it they are a rough ride, or are they just that fast?

I didn't think the ride was overly rough. The problem I had with the EVO is it's interior. I love the Recaro front seats but the other parts of the interior still looks like an econo-box, which of course it's one. Compare to the LGT you don't get all the luxury items like heated seats/mirror, climate control, etc. As much as we complain about the LGT's sound system the regular EVO's radio is a complete joke, but at least it's easy to swap out for an aftermarket unit. There is also the lack of cruise-control... :eek: I guess it's some kind of EVO tradition. Anyway, I pretty much understand and agree with doing without all these in an EVO, but I already have a track car so for my daily driver I would rather have the luxury that came with the LGT.

Archived