LegacyGT.com

Meet June 2007 Poll

djmonkey841

What date should we have our next meet?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What date should we have our next meet?

• Saturday, June 23
    • Sunday, June 24
    • Saturday, June 30
    • Sunday, July 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will try and make it. God i need to wash, wax, and clay bar my ride. This weekend would work better for me, but i'm off on the weekends so its not that big a deal. I used to go to awd pirate meets last summer, I used to be the only legacy owner who would show up :)

Ill be there, im back in colorado until 5 july so count me in ;)

*EDIT* crap... having a pretty big beer pong tourney saturday now :(

not sure what ima do yet itsa tough call beer pong vs. car meet. Tourney not starting till 12-1ish so may try and do both or just head back home instead of going out to lunch.

I can't make this meet :(, but hope to see you guys at the Pirates Red Rocks meet at the end of July (let's have a good Legacy turnout!) Maybe I'll have my new wheels on by then (crosses fingers).

I'm pretty sure my car will be stuck in Jayson Black's shop, so I 'll have to take a rain check on this one. I'll see you all at the Red Rocks meet. Maybe the clutch will be broken in by then....and I'll be stage 2 by then too! Woot!~

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

not sure ima make it up there... starting to lean against it especialy after lastnight on i25..... The road is just complete shit nowadays.

I went up to Denver last night to see Cirque Du Soleil(AWSOME BTW), and on the way up there i hit plenty of potholes, and theres a couple bumps/dips that are very very bad and like a 2+inch bump/raise that there is no warning and u just WAM! hit at about 75+mph and thank got i have good tires as i thought i was done for....Then on the way back last night traffic was backed up for miles due to construction....

All this combined with the general lack of driving ability from coloradomorons i.e. half the time the left lane if backed up with people doing 5-10mph UNDER the speed limit and getting cut off every 30 seconds by someone hellbent on passing the guy infront of them thats doing 1mph less then they are....... just makes for a horrible drive especialy after i just moved my 2 bent rims(thanks colorado!) to the back and now my front two are likely bent.....

I am obviously ready for vacation next week ;) cant come soon enough ohwell got that outa my system mayby ill wake up saturday and suck it up but doubtful atm :(

83 FTW! Take it to Lincoln Ave. in Parker and turn left (west about 5 miles) go over I-25 to Yosemite turn right (north about 2 miles) and follow the signs to Park Meadows go past the mall and across County Line and you know the rest...

Parker

Archived