LegacyGT.com

seat cleaner help

groff

driving through parking lot at roughly 10mph, a-hole zooms out of parking space looking opposite direction (never looked my way), i slam on brakes, and 1/2 gallon glass bottle of beer (Magic Hat Growler for those in the NE) whacks other bottle, smashes and I now have a 1/2 gallon of beer in my back seat foam (both upper and lower halves). looking suggestions of how to clean it out, I'm thinking I'm going to soak it in the tub, at least in water for a lil bit. car reaks like a DWI :mad:. no the growler wasn't mine either, it was a friends, but he felt bad so he let me drink the other one :rolleyes:. local steam cleaning price is $90, but the $1100 insurance bill is a bit more pressing for now. i took out the seats to help eliminate the source of the stench

^^^^ Why just gawk?

:whore:

he didn't hit me, it was close, never saw me til i beeped as he was driving away. so insurance probably won't happen.

i put them in the bath last night, with a lil dawn and scrubbed some, seemed to have taken the stain out perhaps, they're still in there drying under the fan, that will probably take a week since foam is supposed to soak up water (even though these did a pretty good job of floating :p)...i'm just hoping they don't get moldy

Archived